These first two pictures are of Terrence. I'm not sure how old he was, but the second one is special because that is his uncle Kent and aunt Lola. And...his Grandpa Baker is in the back. Terrence was named after his grandpa and from what I hear....has a lot in common with him.

I pulled this picture of me out because I could swear it's really Madison. I think we really look a lot alike. I was probably 20 months old in this picture and Maddi is 23 months right now.

This is a fabulous scrapbook page that my Mom did for me when I was little. My mom made us matching outfits to go with our cabbage patch dolls. And I love this picture of Trista and I with Santa because Trista looks so cute with her little fro!

This picture is dedicated to Monica, Luke, and Jaycie. We used to dress up for 4-H and do family Christmas parties and things. We had really cool elf outfits...including latex elf shoes! The Middle picture has Monica, and I in it. I think Santa was Kobi Erni that time!

My junior year in high school, I was just having a really crappy Christmas day (more of an attitude thing I'm sure since my parents told me I couldn't go to Terrence's house that day) Well...I was doing the Christmas breakfast dishes when I suddenly hear jingle bells. I walked into the front room and Santa Clause is standing there! I seriously didn't know who it was at first but he had a big bag full of gifts just for me. That was probably the biggest and best surprise Terrence has ever given me....and I learned that year that Santa is a pretty great kisser;)

This is Terrence and I along with Jackie and Todd. We rode around on Terrence's family property on the 4-wheelers and rode the Tabogan. We flipped and rolled and probably almost killed ourselves, but MAN oh MAN was it fun!!!


Terrence came to Denver our senior year to spend New Years eve with me and my family. This is a picture of our New Years kiss and our sparkling cider. (we had to G rate the kiss in front of the siblings) And...also this is the year we decided to give one another ONLY stockings for Christmas. So...Terrence got all domestic and sewed this gigantic stocking that both of us could fit inside and filled it to the top. What a smart aleck!!!
This is Kylie when she was 14 months old. The beginning of the best Christmas's! I love having kids at Christmas time!

Last but not least....this is our Christmas in Louisiana. Don't be alarmed by my "bigness" This picture was taken ten days before I gave birth to Madison.
9 comments:
i love those pics and you are right Maddie Girl does look just like you! I really love Terr as Santa---Kylie can say "I saw mommie kissing Santa Claus" FUN!
Ok- wow I have a lot of memories of high school that I can't actually remember... I can't believe I can't remember you working at country cafe.. this is boggling my mind. Did you tell me that Jonny was going to ask me to prom because that was senior year and I'm pretty sure you guys were friends and he asked me at country cafe (I still feel bad I had to tell him no, because I had already been asked... by the way I saw him a few Sundays ago at Brindy's baby blessing)... Tammie- that's Sara's mom's name. I see her all the time and we constantly talk about the good ole days because Sara is my neighbor :)
also, I can't believe you were in Jace's house that night... who were you with I remember I drove over with Ashley because I didn't have a drivers license yet.
Wow we're going to have to get together and talk about the ECH days! Thanks for bringing them back to me :) ha ha ha
How fun! I think it's fun to look back at christmas pictures from we were kids.
Cute Post!!! We were great elves weren't we!!!!
I love looking at old pictures...especially when I know most of the people in them! April is cute too don't forget about her! :) It is weird to see you and Terrence as young kids but cool at the same time! :)
WOW!! You do look like Maddie. I love the Santa story w/Terr that is so sweet. The stockings is totally Terr that is GREAT!! Thanks for sharing..
Well Harlee will be 2 on the 26th of Jan, our girls are really close in age.
Cute post Laura. I totally thought that pic was of Madison until you said it was you. Merry Christmas.
Those were all so cute! It's nice thinking of past holidays with family. love you!
Post a Comment