Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Deck the Halls"

So...I can't currently figure out how to rotate my pictures, and I'm in a hurry, so you might just have to turn your head to see these:)
We decorated the house for Christmas last weekend. The girls thought it was so cool. Kylie helped with everything and Maddi just wound herself up in lights. I didn't get pictures of that, but it really must have worn Madison out because she passed out on Terrence's leg within minutes. I just got a star for my tree for the first time this year (thanks mom) so my tree is complete. YAY! I also made (with the help of my mom) our family's stockings and the wall hanging. I'm still working on Madison's so we'll see if it's done in time for Christmas. I just can't get the ambition to finally put it together.






I'm turning this into a tag so I can see everyone else's Christmas decor:) Anyone up to it?













5 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute stockings! Everything looks beautiful. I love Christmas.

Kerrie said...

Uumm, you're supposed to put your tree next to your wall, not on your wall! Hahaha. Ok, I'm a dork! We are going to be decorating either tonight and tomorrow. We kept on forgetting to get my mom's tree over the weekend. So I'm going to get it tonight.

Sharon said...

That is the cutest picture of Maddie sleeping I've ever seen! Love the tree! And you finished the stockings YAY! Can't wait to see it in person!!Love ya!

Monica Bingham said...

Cute decorations.....I would share mine but I haven't even done any decorating yet....maybe that's why I can't seem to get in the mood for the holiday. As soon as I get them up I will get pictures:). PS can you email me your address so I can send a Christmas card?

Jaycie said...

I love your tree!!!! and the star is way cute! Thanks for the note for lowells bday and graduation I passed it on!