Saturday, December 27, 2008

Maddi's Christmas

"LOOK WHAT SANTA LEFT MADDI" I ended up not being able to finish Madison's stocking in time, so she got to use the stocking my mom made for me when I was just a little girl. So special!She would pull out one thing at a time and just examine it for a few minutes before tossing it aside and reaching for a new item.


Madison seemed to be kind of bored with the whole "Christmas thing" She is obsessed with Santa, and when he showed up, she walked right up to him and waved saying "HI SANTA!!" But...as soon as he opened his mouth and talked to her, she was holding on to me for dear life and shaking in fear. It was actually pretty funny.



She tried on her clothes and then decided that being naked was much more fun for her...and the worst part...I let her get away with it. So....bear with me for the next picture;)
It wasn't till she opened her baby doll that she really got excited. I don't think she's let go of it since Christmas. Maddi LOVES babies so I got my desired reaction for sure!



Baby doll came with her very own rocking chair, but apparently Madison thought it was hers. She sat down with baby and started rocking and trying to sing "Oh Holy Night" (her favorite bedtime song)
I think having an overly excited older sister to feed off of was the key to Madison's Christmas. She sure had a fun day.




No comments: