Logan got it's first snowfall of the season last night. So...after a yummy breakfast of German pancakes and bacon, we bundled the kids up and went to Mt. Logan park to go sledding before the snow melted.
Terrence and I rolled giant snowballs and pushed them down the hill. (mine won the race) ha ha!
I was wearing Terrence's insulated coveralls and my coat. Then...half way through the sledding experience, Kylie asked me to hold her hat, so I stuffed it in my coat. She said..."Mom, that's silly...you look pregnant!" Good thing all the extra padding was my excuse;)
Maddi decided to clobber Terrence with some snowballs as we were getting back into the van. That girl has a good arm!
When we were all done, Kylie took off her snowsuit and I found a shocking surprise. She had decided to wear a skirt to go sledding! Guess I should double check things like that? No wonder she got so cold. Thankgoodness we had hot candycane cocoa waiting in the van for us!
7 comments:
I want snow. Along with someone to clear out my driveway!
It snowed here too, and we tried to sled... but it didn't work very well. Looks like you all had fun!
That looks like so much fun! Love seeing you all bundled up!
Sooo CUTE!! I love the pics of you and Terrance also.
How FUN!!! I can't wait for snow to see how Aden reacts! I think he will love playing in it! It looks like your girls had a blast!!! I wish we could get them together to play:(.
Gideon is begging to go sledding, but we've been trying to wait until we get a little more snow. How fun for you guys that you got to do that all together. And I'm glad to hear that Kylie has a skirt feddish, because that is totally what Eden would wear sledding.
That is so funny!! Kids good thing they have moms to help them get dressed (When we are able to catch them!!lol)
Post a Comment