Terrence and Tyrel immediately went outside to try to blow it up using our mini air compresser, but it seemed to be too cold to make much progress. (we got a blizzard Christmas Day that dumped 10+ inches on us)
So....they decided to bring it inside and take turns blowing it up. They finally got it fully inflated 15 minutes and two red faces later.
It actually wasn't too bad of a gift. The girls stayed entertained for quite a while while the grownup's played games in the other room. I'm just hoping to live somewhere else in the spring so we can have it set up on our back patio then:)
Of course after all the excitement of Christmas, a tickle war ensued. Tyrel is such an easy target and so funny to watch. He can beat Terrence wrestling any day, but if you bring out the tickles....he doesn't stand a chance. Kylie had him whooped!!!
2 comments:
Isn't that the best part about being an aunt or uncle? My sister gave our older sister's little boy a 125 piece pirate ship! I bought that bubble bbq thing for one of my nephews b/c I thought it was cute, but I wasn't going to get it for my kids!! We like to torture each other. :)
Wow we thought about getting Harlee a ball pit and the one thing that stopped us was know that we would balls all over our house you are a brave mom.
Post a Comment