Saturday, December 27, 2008
Kylie's Christmas
Kylie made Christmas wonderful. Childlike wonder and amazement sparks a feeling in me that I haven't experienced since I was a little girl. Kylie slept in our bed for the last two hours of the night and woke up with a sweet little voice saying "Mommy...it's Christmas" Then we all marched downstairs and she walked right past everything into the kitchen to see if Santa ate his cookies. Once she got over that excitement, she came in and saw this doll house. Santa's elves slacked this year because they couldn't think of anything to give Kylie. So...on the 23rd they stayed up till 1:30am painting this doll house for her. She ended up LOVING it and said "Mom, I must have been on the good list this year!" She was so cute!

I absolutely loved barbies when I was little and was hoping she would too. YAY for me, because she was entertained all day by them...I forsee a little more blogging time in my future:)
All she wanted for Christmas was clothes...surprise surprise.
Half way into the morning, Santa showed up to see if Kylie liked her presents. Kylie is so smart because after a while she said to him..."Santa...are you my uncle Homie? You have a wedding ring just like him" I guess Santa should have remembered to wear his white gloves. Needless to say, when Tyrel and Danielle showed up 20 minutes later, his ring was in his pocket. ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe she remembers Kaelyn and that she had a hungry hippos game. I cried. Thanks for that post!
Kylie is so smart. That's so funny she asked him if he was tyrell!
Post a Comment