50 Things You Didn't Know About Me Till NowAnother Tag!
50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...
1.What color is your tooth brush? Green. I opened the package and took the first one I saw. Unfortunately that left the pink one for Terrence. WHOOPS?!
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Just getting home from my paper route
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Not sure? Something ooey and gooey
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? Definately not!
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Let's wash your hands" (maddi just got done eating breakfast)
.6. What is the best ice cream flavor? I'm going through a mint chocolate chip faze right now
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? water...always water
8. What are you wearing right now? Terrence's Pj pants and a hoodie
9. What was the last thing you ate? Oatmeal
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? This happens maybe twice a year. My wardrobe sure leaves something to be desired.
11. When was the last time you ran? This morning while delivering papers
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? Not sure, but I think it was Kathy?
13. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but I'm sure I really should
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? Unless I'm sick
15. Do you have a tan? Not currently
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Definately
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? Occasionally. I'm not really much of a soda drinker
18. What does your last text message say? It was a pix message from my Mother-in-law of the snow in Louisiana
19. Are you someones best friend? Isure hope so
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Making rolls for the ward Christmas party
21. Where is your dad? Not entirely sure. He was in Albequerque last night, so he may still be there, or on a flight home?
22. Look to your left, what do you see? my book shelf/pantry
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? Brown boots
24. Do you use chap stick? not usually
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Read, blog, crafts, sleep;)
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru
27. Do you have a dog? Nope, maybe someday when we have a house though indoor pets a a big NO for me!
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Terrence
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? Sharon (Terrence's mom)
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? Not sure yet. Terrence and I want to get away for a birthday/valentines retreat. We've never gone anywhere together without the kids so this is much needed.
31. Do you dye your hair? Yes. It's so addicting
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I'm sure I could, but I've never really been bored enough to try.
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? No. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and would probably end up doing it all over again when they were through. I have issues.
34. Are you jealous of anyone? I'm not sure I would use that particular word. It's more anxious to be at a point in my life where certain things are attainable.
35. Do you love anyone? Of course
36. Do any of your friends have children? Yes they do
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? I'm sure
38. Do you like cats? HATE THEM!
39. Have you ever been to six flags? Several times
40. How did you get your worse scar? Fell off a bar stool while eating a ground wheat saltine type cracker and the cracker sliced my chin and bottom lip open. It took 6-7 stitched to close me up. I was 5 years old.
41. What is your favorite smell? Clean babies
42. What is the last DVD you watched? The Santa Clause. (thanks for letting us borrow it Cindy:) )
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? Only Disney Land (in 1999)
44. What is your favorite number?Don't really have one
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? I lived on them my senior year, so I'm not a fan anymore
46. Have you ever waited tables? If you count Country Cafe as "waiting"
47. Where did you have your first kiss? Well...if you consider it an actual kiss rather than a face lick...it was in the desert
48. What should you be doing? Bathing my kids who are running around naked right now
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? It is a weakness...
50. Who do you want to tag? Anyone. I mostly just did this because I'm bored...and I was tagged
5 comments:
that was a LOL( especially the what was the last thing you said? "Lets wash your hands Maddie" CUTE!! But the first thing I thought you would say about a fav. candy bar was "JR. MINTS" I so think of you whenever I see them! Maybe it was just a 'pregnant craving'! love ya!
Hey Laura,
I just loved the pictures of the girls in the snow and I think it is so funny that she was wearing a skirt! Sounds like everything is going good! I love reading those posts where you get to hear all sorts of random facts about someone!!
Love it!! Thanks for playing... I hope I get to see you while Clark and Sharon are here...
how funny- I totally enjoyed that and will do it on my blog :)
did you really work at country cafe? if so, why do I not remember this?
Soo I just had to laugh my head off on question 47 good thing bad things can turn into something you can laugh about later if it is put in the right context!
Post a Comment