Happy Birthday to Kylie! Our little princess turned four today, and it's been a great day. As soon as Terrence got home from school, she opened a present and we took her to lunch. She said she wanted shrimp, pizza and lemonade for lunch so we went to
Golden Corral and satisfied all cravings of this high demand girl. After lunch, we went to
Shoe Carnival and bought her a new pair of shoes. I would post pictures, but our camera bit the dust! I can't get it to work at all, so I'm pretty sad about that. Instead I'll do a little 4 year re-cap.

Kylie was born at 3:32p.m. at 7lb. 8oz and 20 inches long. She was a dream baby from the moment she was born. She loved to cuddle and be held ALL the time. It seems like she stayed tiny for so long.

Kylie is 5 1/2 months old in this picture. She really started to develop a personality at this age. She was so stubborn with her smiles and upon developing her "real" eye color we discovered that her right eye has rays of brown coming from her pupil.

This is Kylie's first birthday. It seems like such a long time ago. It's amazing to me how quickly children learn and grow. She seems like a different person now.

At 2 1/2 Kylie had just become a new big sister. She loved being outside and playing pretend. One of her favorite activities from 18 months to present is to bring us book after book and have us read to her all day.

Kylie was becoming pretty prissy at age 3. She developed a love for all things "dress-up". She loves getting "pretty" hair and perfume, and any thing she can dress up in. We are going to have a princess party for her on Saturday and she is so excited. At least a half a dozen times a day she says to me in such a dreamy voice..."Mommy, can you tell me about my party again." She is having so much fun with all this attention. I can hardly wait for Christmas. My kids are getting so exciting!!!
5 comments:
she is so cute! Lucas sent her a birthday card yesterday so it should be coming! :) I am jealous! I wish I had a 4 year old too!
CHRISTMAS!! Oh no lets not go there yet.. LOL! Happy B-day Kylie sorry I didn't get her card in the mail I am such a "slacker"! I hope she has a GREAT day!
That second picture down looks just like Maddi!
Happy birthday Kylie! Wish we could be at your princess birthday party!
Grumpy Papa wishes he could have been there for you B-Day too. I was fishing in Montana and thought about how fun it would be if you were there with me. I hope you have a wonderfull dress-up party tomorrow. I love you very very much Princess.
Makes you wish for the good ol' days sometimes. I wish we could have come... Love you all!
Post a Comment