Monday, September 29, 2008

LOVING AUTUMN




I love Autumn! Terrence and I decided to go to the temple on Saturday, but when we arrived, there were no cars there so I'm assuming it was closed. Elyse had already consented to babysit for us, so we decided to go up Logan canyon instead. We drove to Tony Grove and walked around for a while. They have some awesome trails up there, and the leaves are starting to turn golden and red. Some of them were so vibrant they almost looked like pillars of fire blowing in the breeze. I love all that Autumn brings. The changing leaves, the cool breeze, fuzzy sweaters and warm blankets, and of course the yummy food! Terrence and I used to spend every weekend of hunting season up in the mountains looking for deer and enjoying the beauty. We have so many memories from when we were dating driving around all day long on a four-wheeler and having picnics. It was a great day to remember what it was like....pre-kids, and crazy in love. Our relationship has grown so much since then, but it's so much fun to reminisce and remember those good times.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wooo missing the color yellow. The Trees are beautiful. Canyons in Utah are out of this world in the fall. MISSING HOME, the MOUNTAINS and ALL OF YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Monica Bingham said...

I love Autumn too! I can't wait to do some family photo's in the foliage :)....how fun to get out away from the kids for a while. I loved the picture of Madi on the high chair...it reminds me of Aden. If the tray isn't on the high chair, he climbs up in it all on his own.

Ashley said...

I love the pictures, I also love this time of year, it is beautiful

Scottie and Tasha said...

I love the FALL! That is one thing I will miss when I move to the desert...! I'm craving a trip back to EC hopefully this weekend if it doesn't snow!

Adam and Sarah said...

How fun for you -- getting to go out with the kids. And sort of spur of the moment since originally you were planning on going to the temple. That's so much fun!