Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GUYS WEEKEND

Terrence has been so busy and stressed since starting school, so the few weeks before school started, he working what seems like a million overtime hours and went on a "guys weekend" trip to Denver while I went to Time Out. Terrence went with a couple of his co-workers and the got to spend Friday night in Blackhawk, then went to a Rockies game, Boondocks, and ESPN Zone on Friday. Then on Sunday, he visited my family in the morning and then they went to the Broncos vs. Chargers game. (which was and awesome one by the way!) Here are a few pictures from his trip. (Again...our camera bit the dust, so these are cell phone pictures)




I miss this beautiful Colorado scenery!



This is the AF bomber that flew over the Broncos game after 'Blue Steel' sang the National Anthem. They were the tenth row from the top of the stadium. Thank goodness Terrence brought binoculars! I was going to post a picture of their speedometer, but I decided it was much to scary to post for now.

2 comments:

The Barton's said...

I know both of you guys! Trista and I sang in the HS choir together! How is your fam? Darling blog! Cute kids! Glad you made a comment on mine! Sure sweet of you! So good to hear from you! I will put your link on mine so I can check up on you if that is ok! Take care

Sitterud Family said...

Hey I am sure glad you guys moved back to Utah....I can't wait for the day! So where are you living now? your football trip looked like a blast