I'm having a blog happy week I decided! And...I'm going to "Time Out For Women" on Friday night and Saturday with my sister Trista, so there will be much more to come. But for now I decided to post a picture of my new spectacles. I haven't bought any new ones since right before Terrence and I got married nearly 6 years ago. They were broken, and my prescription has slightly changed, so I decided to take advantage of our really good vision coverage and get some new ones. I rarely wear glasses because I prefer contacts, but these are so cute that I've rarely been wearing contacts lately. Maybe my contacts will last longer this way and I won't have to buy new ones for 2 years!!! (one can only hope)
7 comments:
Cute!!
Way CUTE! I don't think I have ever seen you with glasses on. I think they look cute on ya!
Super Cute! I love 'em- what brand are they?
Love them! So glad you could get a new pair! LOVE YOU!
Those are super cute!
I really need new glasses, I just dread going to the eye dr.. I always seem to get the dr that has the bad breath and you can't avoid it because they get so close to your face to look in your eye.. EW!
those are way cute! I'm so jealous!!! I have to pay for me to get glasses, so that's nice with the insurance you have.
Post a Comment