Today we had a birthday party for Kylie. We read some princess stories and played "Pin the Kiss on the Frog". I sewed all the girls princess skirts, and bought some fun foam swords for the boys to take home. I made PB&J sandwiches cut into heart shapes, and served "Frog Prince gummies", pink cookies, and pink lemonade, and pink watermelon. We didn't invite too many people, but everyone we invited was able to come. We had so much fun!
My amazing artwork. I just bought little lip stickers for the kisses. The kids thought it was pretty funny.
Kylie got a little doll house. She was so excited!
Aunt Andrea gave Kylie a HUGE assortment of food to play with in her little kitchen.
Aunt Elyse gave Kylie a purse filled with princess lip gloss, jewelry, and a heart mirror.
Kylie got all "decked" out in her new attire and said "This is fabulous!" as she struck this pose. What a prissy little girl. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate her birthday with us. We had so much fun!
3 comments:
Impressive party Laura! I wish I could have been there! Looks like it was everything Kylie had dreamed of!
The kids came home and talked about your party for HOURS!!! Thanks for the fun!
I'm glad Kylie liked her princess skirt. How did you like it?... The little party favor skirts turned out cute too. I'm e-mailing you TOFW pictures right now.
Post a Comment