Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Toof-less"

Poor Kylie has been looking forward to having her first loose tooth and it didn't happen that way at all. Her permanent tooth started growing in and was in danger of being seriously crooked so we had to go get two teeth pulled at the dentist yesterday.
It was an awful experience and I absolutely hated the office we went to. They were super unprofessional and seemed to be clueless about pretty much everything. Not to mention names (Dr. Frank O Harris) but I will NEVER EVER go back there!


Luckily she got a little treasure box with her teeth in it and the tooth fairy brought her a couple dollars rolled up fancy in a little scroll and tied with a bow made of dental floss. Terrence made sure to comment on how silly the tooth fairy was for doing it that way, but I think our family's tooth fairy ROCKS! Kylie was just excited to think about whether he used shrink paste or invisibility spray....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Kylee! She does look super cute though. Next time go to my dentist (Cynthia recommended him and he is absolutely WONDERFUL!) I love love love him. Dr. Cameron Workman, he's just down the street from the temple. If you want more info I can get it for you. Seriously, he is the BEST dentist I have ever been to and his staff is awesome!

Sharon said...

So sorry it was horrible for her. Never could imagine that a Dentist could be this horrible in this decade. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. She deserves a special tooth fairy! XO hugs and kisses