As soon as we got home from out Mills family Christmas festivities, my parents and sister Sarah showed up. We had barely had time to unpack the truck before they arrived, so my sparkly clean house was quickly turned into mayhem. But it was super fun. Grandpa played a few rounds of go fish with the girlies while I cooked cooked cooked and played hostess. My goal is to someday be as good at it as my Grandma. ;) I love having family visit!

I realized after going through my pictures that I never took one of the teepee my mom made the girls. I will post that later, but it is seriously awesome!!!
For New years, we all went to Idaho Falls for some family fun at Grandma Pabsts house. There were more of us there than there has been in a very long time and it was so much fun. All my holiday memories are at her house with sleeping bags and blankets scattered on the floor and couches and stepping over sleeping bodies. This year brought it all back...except that my big pregnant body got an actual bed this time ;) Grandma has the MOST comfortable beds in history! We had so much fun staying up late, playing games, and eating all the goodies.
No comments:
Post a Comment