Friday, January 7, 2011
I love the first thing in the morning overly excited sleep eyes. Of course Kylie had to put her new outfit on immediately. I actually had to wake my girls up at 8:30 because I knew we'd be late for Christmas breakfast if I didn't. I can't believe they slept in! They are usually awake by 7:30!
This is the only picture I have of their Christmas dressed. They were out of them so fast after church that I missed the photo op. Maybe next week? They are beautiful dresses. Gotta love Grammy!
And of course they got the beloved pillow pets they have been talking nonstop about for months. I will never understand the obsession with these silly things but they love them so I suppose it's money well spent?
Terrence's best friend is the store manager and Big 5 and is always telling us of killer deals he has. This has let to a lot of excess spending unfortuanately, but we have managed to get some steals! We got some seriously nice and expensive binoculars for almost nothing for both my Dad, and Tyrel a.k.a. "Uncle Homie". He was slightly excited.....
I just love when gift giving works out well
After presents it was off to Huntington for the annual Christmas breakfast. I didn't take any pictures of that surprise surprise :( After breakfast, we drove up the hill just north of Grandpa Macs house and went shooting. The kids and I stayed in the truck playing card games most of the time and we goofed off a little too. It was a great Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment