Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tagged with a "C"

Kerrie tagged me with a "C" So I have to name 10 things I like that start with this letter...here it goes...
1- Cancienne's - I sure do miss them

2- Chocolate- Have to have my daily dose

3- Children- They sure are cuties

4- Corn on the Cob- MMMMM it's so yummy

5- Camping- Love to spend time with the family and NO television!

6- Celery- Wow...I have a lot of food items on here. Ummm it tastes good with hot wings?

7- Courting- ha ha...original right? I really liked out "courting" days. Butterflies every time Terrence got near me....

8- Couch- It sure is nice to have a new couch. I like being able to sit down without the buttons on my pockets getting stuck in the tears.

9- Crafts- I really love doing crafts. Really...just anything to make my home more beautiful that I did by myself and didn't have to buy.

10- Cranberries- They make such yummy things and are good for you too!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

I totally gave you "C" on purpose to see if you would put us! J/K! The Canciennes miss you too!

Kathy said...

I like Kylie's pouty attitude face. It's cute. I am totally going to have to ask your mom how she did those fantastic bubbles!