Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Master bubble maker

No this is not a naked bathroom post.....well not all the way.... My girls LOVE LOVE LOVE bath time and beg for them at least once a day. Usually more than that. Sometimes I just stick them in there with some bubbles while I iron in my bedroom or organize something. The problem is...when I was little my mom was the MASTER! She could make bubbles that touched our chins in only bellybutton deep water. I try and I try, but I just can't make it work.

This is the work of the "MASTER" bubble maker...with Trista and I of course. And my pathetic imitation of the same thing.........

the problem is

<

<

<

When I asked the girls to smile for a picture

<

<

<

I got

<

<

<

THIS instead!!!

Now I promise you I am smart enough to know I'd look like a retard making this face, so I can guarantee she did NOT get this from me. I'm thinking her aunt (who is known for posing in pictures) has taught her by example, but it sure does make me concerned about what I have to come in the teenage years. YIKES!

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

HAhahahahahaha that is hilarious! I am guessing Andrea is the sister in which you are referring...

This makes me miss Kylie! She is so funny and looks a lot like you! :) Minus the "sexy" face! Haha

Kerrie said...

Kaelyn does those "sexy" poses too. I have no idea where kids up with some of these things!

Britt's Clan said...

Oh that is so CUTE and Funny!!! Yes she is Elyse's niece... LOL!!! I can't believe how big she looks!! You two are in trouble when she get to be a teenager. Good Luck w/that :)