Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Paybacks...Karma...Whatever you wanna call it. IT'S CRAP!


I'm pretty sure that I was involved in some hair cutting fiasco's as a child. A few of them resulted in some pretty embarrasing "fix-it" hair cuts. This is getting ridiculous though. I figured Kylie would be capable of such a terrible thing, but my sweet Madison? She is now in this stage where everything I do results in her saying "NO, I do it!" She is so independant and is really starting to test the limits. She is still so good at listening and obeying, but when I was doing the breakfast dishes this morning and heard the dreaded sound of...well....nothing...I knew something was wrong.
Her poor bangs. Thanks Trista for helping me see the positive side. At least her hair was done so it was ONLY the bangs right? Whatever! It's still CRAP!!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

look at those innocent blue eyes.Could you ever get mad! Especially when she curls her lip and say's "I MADE A BAD CHOICE" "I TIMEOUT! I just want to KISS HER!!!

Kathy said...

Sorry Laura. That is crappy. She is still however very adorable.

Monica Bingham said...

Oh that is a big sad :(. I guess I should count myself lucky. With Aden no matter what he does I could just shave it short and it looks ok.....girls are hard I just decided !

PABST FAMILY said...

Wow! When I look at that first picutre I could swear it was my second daughter looking right into my eyes. Oh wait you're my second daughter.................
Tell me again about that acorn thing and the tree.
I still love all of you!

The Robinson's said...

I am so sorry it must be in the air I am just lucky Harlee took my scissors to her Rocking Horse...