Sunday, April 26, 2009
Easter Dresses and a case of the Grumps
On Easter Sunday, we had some major breakdowns the second we walked in the door from church, and of course I didn't think to take pictures before we left.... Then we went camping last weekend, so this was my attemt at getting pictures of their new dresses. Their Grammie Sharon bought them these dresses and socks and I am so in love with them! Of course, neither girl was interested in a photo shoot and both are pretty grumpy, so they wouldn't stand near each other without being mean, and alone...well this was the best out of about one dozen pictures.
Kylie is into this new thing, where she WILL NOT wear her bangs down, and won't let me cut them, so she looks a little bald...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh so cute!
Cute girlies and their cute dresses....I can't even tell that they are grumpy:)!
I love their dresses. They look so beautiful.
hey laura! so good to hear from you. that seems like forever ago. you have the girls and i have the boys. want to trade one? i'm glad you guys are doing well. we're in west jordan. my sister lives in hyde park.
Post a Comment