Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Catch Up Birthday Blogging

Due to the insane month we have had, I have slacked BIG TIME! I've really been wanting to post some birthday wishes on here and haven't gotten around to it yet.
This is a picture of my mom, 20 something years ago. I don't have very many pictures of her, but decided to choose this one to show how "well preserved" she is. ;) If I look that great when I'm her age...I'll be a happy woman! She was probably my age in this picture. My Mom's birthday was March 16th. She is such an amazing woman. She's talented in so many different ways and I always look to her for advice. She will be the last person in the world to gossip and never has anything bad to say about anyone. My Mom has taught me to be the person I am today. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. My mom always helps me to put things into perspective and we have grown so close since I became a mom. I admire and love her so much. Happy (late) Birthday Mom!My sister Aprils' birthday was on April 2nd. She just turned 23 I can't believe it! She is such an amazing person. She has overcome tremendous trials so far in her life, and has been able to get through them with the Lord on her side. She is visiting from England right now and has been able to stay with me for about a month. Every opportunity alone she had, I would find her searching the scriptures, praying, and writing in her journal. She pushed me to excersize with her and it felt so great to get up and do something. She is such a strong person and I look up to her so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY April!!! I love you.

My Mother-in-Law Sharons' Birthday is today! She is such a wonderful person. She has been a part of my life now for 9 years and it seems like I've known her forever. We get along so well and she raised a pretty incredible son. She is such a great Grammie and she talks to the girls almost every day. Kylie got to spend such a fun time with her while we lived in Louisiana. The minute Sharon would walk in the door from work, Kylie would go to her bedroom and pick her out some matching Jammies and say "come on Grammie...lets get cozy". Then after dinner, they would cuddle up in grammie's bed together and watch 'Winnie the Pooh'. We hope you have a great birthday today, and can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

PABST FAMILY said...

Wow, you make such nice comments about the wonderful women you know. I also think they are special but for different reasons. BTW Laura's Birthday is April 16th.

Sharon said...

THANKS SO MUCH LAURA, I HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE MY VERY OWN FROM THE SECONDS TERR BROUGHT YOU TO THE HOUSE. I'M LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE ALONG WITH THE BEST DAUGHTER IN LAW ALSO THE BEST WIFE TO MY SON AND AN AWESOME MOTHER TO MY GRANDCHILDREN. MISS SO MUCH "GETTIN' COZY WITH THE GIRLS!

Britt's Clan said...

That was so cool!! I love the picture w/Sharon and the girls so CUTE!!