My parents gave us their Kenmore washer and Dryer when we moved to Logan. With six kids and who knows how many loads of laundry per week, the set has lasted 20 years. Well.....until recently when the washer decided it had enough! I'm sure we could have fixed it, but we were planning on getting a new one in the next few months anyway so this was a good excuse to just go for it. Can I tell you how nice it is to be able to hear music and TV over my washer and dryer? I just did my first load just for fun....because I can.....and because it's new.....and because I am so excited about it. We also purchased them from a scratch and dent place so they are brand new with full warranties but we got about $200 off the set!
This is the before version.
AFTER! hurray!
3 comments:
Yay! you deserve them!
I'm so excited for you!
I hadn't really thought about how old those were until you called wtih the last problems. Glad you were inline for the big surprise and got such a great deal.
BTW I keep signing in and looking at the site but it's not keeping up with our visits. I guess we'll just keep looking like slackers.
lol
DAD
Post a Comment