Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pickle Tickle wars

I've had a few people ask what a "pickle tickle war" is. Is the Pabst family the only weird family that did this? We would always do the following:
person 1: "give me five"
person 2: gives high five
person 1: "on the side"
person 2: gives a sideways high five
Person 1: "cut the pickle" while holding index fingers together
person 2: swipes their finger through the person 1's fingers to "cut" it
person 1: "tickle tickle" and tickles person two.

This is one of my girls favorite games. They also like the one that says "open the fridge, take out a coke, close the fridge, poke, poke poke." I know we are weird but it's so cute to hear Maddi say "tickle, tickle, tickle"

5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I have heard of :
gimmie a five
give a five
up high
put five up hi
down low
and move the hand fast too slow, but I think I will be doing yours now! :)

Kerrie said...

yeah, you are weird! :)

Terrence and Laura said...

Thanks a lot! I'm sure you do weird things too. You know you do....

Our Crazy Family said...

This is how we do it....

he he...

Give me five
Up high
Down low
Cut the Cake (Shape hands like cake)
Split the pickle (two fingers)
Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle!

So just know you aren't the only ones who do it.....he he We are totally weird too!

Aimee Garber said...

that's so cute!