Last month when I asked Kylie what she wanted to be for Halloween...she told me she is going to be a "scary witch". I'm not really into Halloween and honestly can't stand anything remotely scary or...disgusting....or Halloween-ish. So....I brainwashed her into wanting to be a nice witch. ( I know I'm horrible right?) I made the girls matching pumpkin tu-tu's and bought matching tights for them. I even made them some orange and white boutique bows for their hair which I forgot to take pictures of, but you get the general idea. After I picked Kylie up from school, we got dressed up and went to Lee's grocery store to trick-or-treat. We followed that adventure with a trip to the mall and then the Logan main street trick-or-treating. That is quite a bit of walking for two little munchkins so they were way past grumpy when we got home and passed out at about 7:30! Here are some pictures of our adventures today. (p.s. don't mind the smudges. I discovered a seriously dirty camera lens at the end of the day)
Ready to head out the door!
On our way to the mall!
Half way done with main street Kylie announced that she just could not go any further so she collapsed in the leaves in front of the tabernacle.
Madison watched Kylie from afar while trying to eat candy through a wrapper.
When we got home, the girls were WIRED! They chased one another around the house having cut the pickle tickle wars while I tried to get some things together for dinner. HURRAY for an early bed time!
4 comments:
Their costumes are ADORABLE!
They are just the cutest! I especially like the pic. with you and the girls! And Maddie tickling Kylie. So fun. Glad you had a good day!
cute costumes!
Pickle Tickle Wars?
I love the skirts! Also, what's a pickle tickle war? LOL
Post a Comment