I am f-f-freezing!"
I've been wanting to take some pictures of the girls at the Logan temple with all of the pretty tulips. It has been so rainy, and I am so impatient that I finally just went last week...thinking that pictures with an umbrella would be adorable. Well...as it turns out, it was breezy, freezing, and raining the whole time. The girls cried and begged me to go home the whole time, so that didn't work out very well. Finally.....today was a nice day, so we went back to the temple and despite their impatience, I did manage to get a few cute pictures. :)
3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! Makes me miss the girls even more! Kylie is getting to be a little miss photogenic. Maddie girl is just plain kissable! Love them to pieces!
I can't believe how big Maddi has gotten! She definately isn't a baby anymore! She looks like a little person now.
Your kids are so cute! I love it. We really need to get together and go to the park or something. Today is the last day of school so we will not be busy anymore.
Post a Comment