Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day 2008

This Mothers Day was so much fun. It's crazy to think that 5 years ago, I was 5 months pregnant with Kylie. Terrence felt her move for the first time on Mothers Day during sacrament meeting. Then, three years later, I found out I was pregnant with Madison the day before Mothers Day. Well, luckily I'm not pregnant this year, but it was a fun day none the less. After church we went up Logan canyon to roast hot dogs and s'mores. The girls were so much fun to watch with their little personalities. They kept eating and eating the s'mores and before we knew it...we realized they had had TOO MANY!!! That night, Kylie woke me up at 2 :00a.m. to tell me Maddi had thrown up all over her crib. It was not a fun mess to clean up in the middle of the night. I guess next time we'll monitor the s'mores eating. WHOOPS?!

Terrence and the girls surprised me with
flowers on Saturday morning.



1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I can help email me the link to what you like.