Terrence and I met as sophomores in high school, 8 years ago. We became best friends and before long we both realized we were in love. Back then, we had so many people tell us it was puppy love and it wouldn't last. Now, I am not one wanting to be considered a typical Emery County couple statistic, but there was no denying that what we had then was as real as what we have now. The only difference is that our love has grown and matured. Five years ago, Terrence and I went to the Manti temple to be sealed for time and eternity, and now we have two beautiful little girls and a love that can withstand anything. I am so proud to call him my husband, and love him more than anything! I can't wait to celebrate 5 years of marraige with him, and I can't wait to celebrate our anniversary for the rest of our lives.
4 comments:
I can't believe it's been 5 years already!!! Congrats. You two look soooo happy and have super cute girls!
congrats!!!!
Yeah, 5 years. I still have 1 up on ya (even if this is the only thing I can 1up you in). JK, Luv YA!!!
Congrats!!! You guys were always such a cute couple.
Post a Comment