Avaree Mae Pabst is here! She was born on August 12th at 11:28a.m. Avaree was 5lb. 12oz. and 18.5 inches long. She is perfect and beautiful and healthy. Both she and Andrea are doing great. More pictures and the best birth story ever to come! CONGRATULATIONS ANDREA!
6 comments:
Wahoo! Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet her!
They both look great! So glad you made it to the hospital!
oh my - I thought that was you for a second. looks just like ya! Congrats to her!
cute!!! I have to agree your sister looks just like you!!!
wow! I thought that was you until I saw what she was wearing! crazy! She looks great and I am so excited for you guys to have a teeny baby at your house right now. Well good luck tell them they look great!
Would you look at that. She has her mouth open and.............you can bet it's not because she's hungry she's just trying to be like mommy and she can't get a word in edgewise.
Post a Comment