Tuesday, August 24, 2010
"The Beginning of Forever...."
Our little Kylie started Kindgergarten today! She will pretty much be the oldest one there and is one of the tallest since she only missed the deadline by 16 days, but she was way past excited to be there. We layed out her clothes and made blueberry muffins the night before to prepare for the crazy morning ahead. Terrence works the swing shift, so we had to wait till this morning for the traditional school year blessing. We are just so excited. I'm looking forward to volunteering in her classroom a lot!
She was so good to pose for me to take her picture.
You can tell this is the first week of school from her glowing tan. Lucky girl!
I didn't cry or come home depressed (after all, kindergarten is only 2 1/2 hours long here) but it is a little surreal to know that this is the beginning of forever...she'll always be in school from here on out. It's kind of weird. Plus...it makes me feel so so old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great looking kindergartener. Glad she was so excited and I hope she can keep up the excitment for the next 12 years or so. lol
ADORABLE! Dang, she looks so grown up! SO EXCITED FOR HER!
Sorry about that deleted post. I tried to edit it but I couldn't and it said that it was deleted.
Anyhoo.....
She looks super excited to be there! What a cute kindergartner...Nolen is the oldest in his class too and it's been nice, but its' always different for boys than girls. Just think, if she'd been able to get in last year you would have a first grader now. And if you are "old" then that makes me ancient!
Cute, Bridge wants me to do her hair like hers! :) That is so neat, I can't wait till next year! only because I am old and it is time to kick Lucas out! LOL!
Post a Comment