This last picture has nothing to do with Easter, but Madison discovered that she can wear Mrs. Potato heads earings and she has been carrying around a purse and wearing them since yesterday. It was too cute not to snap a picture of.
Monday, April 5, 2010
EASTER!
We colored our eggs Saturday afternoon. Madison was pretty clean about it, but Kylie managed to make a huge mess! I think Terrence had more fun doing it than anyone else!
We wrote all of our names on the eggs and made some with a metallic marbleing effect, but I unfortunately didn't get a picture of those ones.
On Saturday night, we read a book called "The Easter Walk" that my mom sent the girls and we talked about some of the symbols of Easter and about our Savior. I don't think the girls quite grasp the whole concept yet, but they know that Jesus made it possible for us to be a family for eternity, so I guess at their ages, that is enough for now. On Sunday morning, The girls came down stairs to see the baskets that the Easter bunny left for them.
We are in LOVE with the movie "Princess and the Frog"! I couldn't figure out what to make for dinner on Friday night and after consulting the girls, Kylie let me know that she wanted to make gumbo for dinner just like Tianna, so that's exactly what we did. We played the movie soundtrack and danced while we cooked. Oh man I miss Louisiana!

We had our friends come over for a yummy breakfast and we watched conference together. It was a little chilly and there was still snow on the ground, but we decided to go up Logan Canyon for an egg hunt yesterday afternoon. The kids got tons of eggs and had a blast!


This last picture has nothing to do with Easter, but Madison discovered that she can wear Mrs. Potato heads earings and she has been carrying around a purse and wearing them since yesterday. It was too cute not to snap a picture of.
This last picture has nothing to do with Easter, but Madison discovered that she can wear Mrs. Potato heads earings and she has been carrying around a purse and wearing them since yesterday. It was too cute not to snap a picture of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea! You blogged! I wish you would come here and visit! the girls are looking gorgeous as usual and you look terrific!
Fun Easter- love the last picture- those earrings are totally awesome!
FUN! and the girls hair is getting so, so long. Wish I could see you all! Miss you so so much XO
That is so funny about the earrings. Happy Easter! I hope you guys are doing well.
Sounds like you had an awesome Easter! I love the earrings! That's so awesome.
Post a Comment