Monday, December 14, 2009
Grammi Sharon's Visit!
Grammi came to our house last week for her nieces wedding and oh boy did we have fun! She's pretty special because she lets us get away with almost anything and Mom says it's okay since we don't get to see her very often. Grammi lives in Kansas, and that's a really far way away!
Grammi put curlers in our hair just for fun and I think I looked like Cindy-Lou-Who.
She even put some in Maddi's braids and my mom got a little jealous, so she let Madison do her hair for a while. Maddi asked Santa for a hairbrush because she loves to play with Mommy's hair.

Mom had to bring dinner to someone from church, and she made some yummy home-ade chicken noodle soup. Madison wanted to help make the noodles, but just ended up licking the flour off of the counter. I told her it would be disgusting, but she just kept laughing because she thought she was being funny. Sometimes Madison can be so weird!

Daddy bought some super yummy cookies and hid them on top of the cupboards, but Madison pushed a chair over and climbed right up and sneaked some. Mom says there is no such thing as "terrible twos" and it should be "terrible threes". I'm not sure what that means, but I think it has to do something with Madison being on Santa's trouble list.
Mom calls Maddi dirt magnet too, because she always finds a way to get messy.
On Saturday, we went to a fancy restaurant for a lunch after Brittney's wedding and I acted fancy just like "Fancy Nancy" in my books. I even used the right forks and mom did my hair just like a princess. I got to wear my new Christmas dress and everything!
It snowed a whole lot while Grammi was here, so we all got bundled up warm and went outside and built a fort around our back porch. Mom wore dad's "Carhart" coveralls, boots, and coat and I told her she looks like a chubby firefighter.
Daddy couldn't help us because he can't do much with his arm anymore. I ask Heavenly Father to make it better everytime I pray, but Mom says that sometimes Heavenly Father has to wait a while before he can help us. Dad came to spy on us though and we clobbered him pretty good with snowballs. Mommy couldn't move in her gigantic clothes though so she didn't even hit him once! I did though. he he he...
It started to get dark outside, so we had to go in for some hot chocolate, but we got a pretty good foundation on our fort. Dad says we should make some windows in it so we can use it for a snowball fight against all those boys that have cooties. I'm not sure what cooties are, but I know they are bad. They must give you diseases or something. I'm sure they're on the naughty list!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such a CUTE post!!!
I'm so sorry to here Terrence is having problems. I hope the testing you mentioned on facebook goes well. You are in our prayers.
Oh and I love hoe you did Kylie's hair!
Post a Comment