Sunday, May 31, 2009

The "latest" happenings...

On Saturday, Kylie graduated from Joy School. We had a fun little party and graduation ceremony. She misses the Kindergarten deadline by 16 days, so it will still be another year of preschool for her, but she sure did have fun this year with all of her joy school friends.
Terrence has been working on his grandpa's fishing boat and finally has it finished. We've had a lot of fun having it up here and have been fishing several times a week for the last month. Yesterday he went fishing with one of his good friends and caught several tiger musky's. This is just one of the average sized ones (10lb. 34 in.). He got bit by one of them and it is still bleeding from it. It's a pretty small cut, but it must be pretty deep for how much it has bled!

I have been working on my newest hobby. I'm not a huge fan of scrapbooking, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE to do crafts! My sister-in-law's amazingly talented mom cut me some letters for my girls bedrooms. I have spent the last two days making them cute to hang in their rooms;)

8 comments:

Monica Bingham said...

I love the names on the wall. My sister in-law did some for Aden before he was born but he pretty well destroyed them....I didn't hange them high enough I guess. Anyways yours turned out so cute I love them :D.

Britt's Clan said...

Those are adorable I wish I was talented like that :)

Sharon said...

Oh so cute our baby girl at pre-school graduation. Your craft project turned out great. AND THAT IS ONE UGLY FISH!!!!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Do you like your new header? I love those cute letter blocks, and I agree that is one ugly fish!

Trista said...

The letters turned out SO cute!

Those pics of fish are making me hungry! I wish they'd caught some the other day. :(

Kylie looks so big in her graduation pic, how fun!

I love how your family pics turned out too.

Aimee Garber said...

The names are adorable!!! Wanna come do Kennedy's room? LOL That fish is huge too!

Kathy said...

That fish is huge. Love the letters. They turned out so cute. Really love your new family pictures. The girls are getting so big.

3+Love~aki=Us said...

ummm....WHAT THE FISH?! WOW! The names are delish! :)