Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Snow Snow, Go AWAY!

We returned from Vegas to a great surprise....WARM WEATHER! I have been craving those park days and been enjoying sitting out on the back patio watching the girls run around. Yeah...well...that didn't last long. Here it is, March 25th and we wake up to snow. I'm really trying not to be bitter, but I was really hoping to pack the winter clothes away soon and have already started to plan a garden. All I can say is it better melt fast! Oh...and I guess I'm grateful for the "moisture". BAHHH!

At least the girls found some fun in this unfortunate situation.


I sure am glad April is here. She played with the girls outside while I got some things done. What a great sister she is!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Although it's bitter sweet the girls are adorable all bundled up! Get the grrsss out. I don't blame you. There is hope:) General Conference Weekend will be beautiful for you!

PABST FAMILY said...

Look at the wonder in those eyes. There's a thousand wheels just spinning with things to do. You are an amazing mommy. You teach me everytime I read about your family.

Kathy said...

We got a ton of snow yesterday. We have yet to play in it. I guess I'd better take my kids out for some snowballing fun.