Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little birthday fun

I've decided that it's nice not having a lot of money sometimes. It forces you to be more creative in your celebrations. I feel like it means more when you have to take more time and effort in planning something special for someone, and this year the girls were able to get involved. Together we went to the party store and picked out some decorations. We decorated Terrence's car at work....
Then we used the left over decorations to decorate at home.

Then, with the girls helping to measure and mix, we made peanut butter fingers for Terrence and his co-workers to enjoy. Of course, Terrence couldn't wait to get to work before trying some, so they are missing a few pieces.

On Saturday, we went to Provo and had lunch with Ty and Danielle, and Elyse and her new man, and then we spent some time at Aunt Theresa's house with their family and Grandpa Mac. Then...(I know there is more) we went out for a light dinner at Zupa's (my new favorite place) with my Aunt Jo. It turned out being a great weekend, and I'm glad we were able to share it with family:)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That looks so fun, Terr had to have loved it! Did the Landlord complain about the decor? j/k