Kylie and I stayed entertained today during the rain for a whole hour doing nothing but....makeovers! We took some pictures and Kylie picked out hair, lipstick, gloss, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush.....on and on and on to create some new looks for herself. Together we created Cinderella, Belle, and Ariel. It was so much fun. I highly recommend trying it out!



4 comments:
Too Cute! I will have to do that with Ashlyn sometime. We were out doing errands during the rain and signing Ashlyn up for Golf camp!
That is awesome. Truly awesome! She looks so grown up!
That is too funny. I should do that with Kaelyn. You should do it with Maddi too. That would be funny!
Oh my she looks so grown up in the second picture! WOW I don't know if I want to do that with my girls they already scare me with how old they are getting. Way cute and a fun idea though...
Post a Comment