Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Maddi Makeover!

We decided to make Maddi over too. I didn't want to create jealously in the house. We gave her a more natural look and finished it off with waterproof mascara just in case of a tantrum...which she is throwing as I type this....so I'd better hurry. ENJOY!




I decided to all another picture to this. I've had several people tell me that Maddi has some Shirly Temple qualities about her. I think it's just the dimples which aren't even showing in this picture, but I decided to try it out. What do you think?





2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Hahha, that's cute. You know what I was just thinking. Kylie's is so dang cute, it's scary. If that is how she's going to look when she gets older, umm, Terrence better get a gun to scare off the boys!

Monica Bingham said...

So the makeover pics are SOOO cute! And well I agree about getting a gun:) You guys have a couple of knockouts on your hands:) Enjoy the skooter, I think they are a great way to save money and well, the extra money takes the edge off of the "dorky" look!