Saturday, March 12, 2011

So This is Love (la-da-di-da)

We are so in love with this little guy! He LOVES to eat and left the hospital at very little risk of Jaundice. HOORAY! He has been so pleasant and the girls are in love.

This is our little stud right before we left the hospital. Notice his HUGE hands?
We got him all buckled into his new car seat. He looked a little more like buckle than baby. I LOVE this car seat. It's so warm and cushy for his little body.

We left the hospital just in time to pick Kylie up from school, so I surprised her by being the one to go in to get her. This was her facial expression as we were about to get Daxton out of the truck to bring him in the house.
Kylie has settled into the big sister routine pretty well. She does a lot of this while I do other things. This was just too sweet this morning. He slept like this on her shoulder for a good half an hour during our Saturday morning cartoon time.

Then, after bathtime, Madison got her turn with baby Daxton. He stayed awake for her and just stared into her face the whole time while she sang him the special Mills family rock-a-bye song.
Where Daxton eventually fell asleep and Madison was in heaven with her baby brother. They are so good with him. I of course am an emotional sobby postpartum mess and I tear up every time I look at his sweet little face and my suddenly so grown up little girls. I am quite convinced that I am the luckiest Mommy in the world. And have one of the best husbands in the world.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh course I'm bawling! ADORABLE PICS!! OH LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

The Thornleys said...

You have such a cute family! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Wendi said...

Precious