YAY! Congrats! Girls were a lot easier to buy for that's for sure. But the good thing about that is I haven't bought as much this time around. Good luck!!
Congratualtions! That is so exciting! I am happy for you and glad you got what you were hoping for :D Boys don't have as much cute stuff BUT when the baby is as cute as yours are it doesn't matter what they wear ;)
WHAT?! There is SO much out there for boys! I LOVE shopping for boys. SO many cute things. You'll have a fabulous time shopping for him. Boys are so much fun!
8 comments:
CONGRATS! Good luck with buying stuff- I think girls were a lot easier!
Can't wait to hear the name you pick out!
Sure thats not a finger!!!! SO HAPPY!
YAY! Congrats! Girls were a lot easier to buy for that's for sure. But the good thing about that is I haven't bought as much this time around. Good luck!!
Congratulations! I had a feeling!
I agree. There isn't as much cute stuff for boys!!! Congrats though!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratualtions! That is so exciting! I am happy for you and glad you got what you were hoping for :D Boys don't have as much cute stuff BUT when the baby is as cute as yours are it doesn't matter what they wear ;)
That is one clear shot. Wowza! Congratulations. So excited to see this little man.
WHAT?! There is SO much out there for boys! I LOVE shopping for boys. SO many cute things. You'll have a fabulous time shopping for him. Boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment