Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

We went camping with the entire Mills clan (minus a couple people). Terrence's parents were even able to make it all the way from Kansas!
Madison did this most of the time. She's such a good dog sitter.
Kylie sat in the ATV's most of the time waiting for someone to take her on a ride. She got just about everyone there to take her at some point!
The trails were beautiful and weren't too rough so I justified going on a few rides myself.


The boys all went down to Cleveland Reservoir and fished pretty much all day every day. They caught some of those most delicious cut-throat I've ever tasted.



And of course there was lots of good cooking and yummy food to break up all of the playing;)




Uncle Bob and Aunt Lorraine were nice enough to let us sleep in their motor home since it was supposed to get down to 32 degrees Sunday night. I guess they felt bad for the pregnant lady and the little girlies. We slept great!


The girls each have their own pink helmets (another one of those things Terrence insisted on buying in pink as insurance to get a boy this time around) ha ha.
I was able to sneak a picture of Sharon. We were so lucky to have her and Clark there. We miss them and camping just isn't the same without them there. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Clark on the 4-wheelers. He looked like a little boy. So Giddy! Thanks for the fun everyone!

1 comment:

Britt's Clan said...

GREAT pics I love the last one of Terr and Sharon so CUTE!! It was a lot of fun :)