Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

This is the special day...for those of you not on facebook, who haven't heard yet....

We will be having another one of these!

We are so excited. I think March is a perfect time for a baby. We're hoping for a boy this time of course, but we really will be happy either way. Now I just have to wait for this all day nausea to STOP! I've never been this sick for this long. Positive vibes anyone? ha ha

4 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

CONGRATS!!! Well, if it's any indication I was so sick with this baby and it's a boy! Good luck and after being sick for a good 4 1/2 months I hope you get feeling better soon!

Kathy said...

I can't wait for you to find out. I really hope that it is a boy. Anyway will be great.

McKensi and Justin said...

I wasn't sick with Bayleigh - but was sicker than a dog with this one and it ended up being a boy! So hopefully your super sick and get that boy - ha ha, I really don't hope the sickness upon ya. But even if it is a girl you make way cute girls!! Congrats

Adam and Sarah said...

Congratulations! That's so great! Baby number 3... that is just crazy. How did we get so old??