We have to budget out time there carefully so we can spend time with everyone. The first day was spent at the Jones' house. The kids played outside and dressed up in costumes. I sure do miss them and all the fun conversations Kathy and I share.
The next day was spent with Valerie and her kiddos at the park. Valerie is my creative friend who always has a new art project going on. I love how much her kids look alike while being completely different at the same time. She's Italian, and her hubby is a redhead. You can definately tell when looking at her kids:)
Kylie and Lucas are 1 1/2 years apart but are still such good friends!
We also ran into my friend Chelsea at the park and got to catch up a little bit, and I got to hang out with my friend Debbie and her kids there too (forgot pictures). Thanks everyone for the fun!
2 comments:
We love you too! Now move here so we can do it everyday! Hehehe
Hey I tried to call you but you had just left your parents house. I made those German Pancakes the morning you left and my kids love, love, love them. I got a sliver and they along with Adia cleaned off the entire 9x13. What pigs. Anyway thanks for sharing the recipe. I loved having you. Please come again and make it soon. Love you. Save some pie. That ice cream sounds delightful. I want to try it. I love coconut.
Post a Comment