
This is my baby sister Sarah. She is now 16 1/2 years old and so beautiful. My mom made a tradition that we all get a special day out and glamour shots taken on our sixteenth birthday and she just emailed these pictures so I had to share! The above picture looks like it should be in the back of a book on the "ABOUT THE AUTHOR" page which is about right for her. I am amazed with Sarah's talent for writing and imagination. Even at a young age of about 2-3 she would make up crazy scenerios when she played with toys and dolls. She would tell everyone her name was "ronnie" with her innocent little eyes batting at you. For a talent show at our family reunion last June, Sarah asked a randomly chosen family member for a subject and she then made up a 5 minute story about that subject. The story was so funny, but very detailed and descriptive and completely entertaining. Sarah is so quite but if you listen closely, she can surprise you with whit and sarcasm. I hope some day she realizes what amazing potential she has and the strength she has with in her. If anyone in my family has the potential to become famous, it's definately her! Love you Sarah!!!

Such a cute smile!

This picture makes me think: REALTOR ad

Gorgeous!

This is the picture that is hanging on my Mom's wall. We all have a similar one where we have some sparkly jewelry and a lace wrap. I think Trista and Sarah have the best ones though!
3 comments:
Yes, she definitely suprised me with that great smile. Remember the TV add where the mother is hunting for the never before seen smile on her daughter. That's kind of how I felt when I first saw the pictures. As for which one of my daughters is most beautiful on the wall I would have to say that it is very difficult to pick any one of you over the other. Thanks for giving a little tribute to Sarah though because she does deserve it.
I can't wait to see Sarah tonight at Mutual and tell her how much I love her pictures and how gorgeous she is. I didn't know she likes to write. Thanks for sharing Laura, that was really fun for me to learn more about Sarah.
She is a beautiful person inside and out! XO Sarah!
Post a Comment