Our family yearbook...
So cute! Love how they turned out!
OMG!! Those are the cutest pictures!!! I REALLY REALLY want one to replace the old one I have in my frame... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)
SO AWESOME@ , I LOVE THEM!!! SO SO EXCITED! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!!!
All ready working on it! :) I love how they all turned out! Fantastic! :) You have a beautiful family!Lucas asked just now when we get to see Kylie again! :)
Laura! I found your blog! These pictures are so cute, I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you guys! Miss you!-Michelle
What a beautiful little family :) Love the pictures!
I think my favorite was of Kylie sticking her tongue out! LOL You did a wonderful job :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! Love how they turned out!
OMG!! Those are the cutest pictures!!! I REALLY REALLY want one to replace the old one I have in my frame... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)
SO AWESOME@ , I LOVE THEM!!! SO SO EXCITED! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!!!
All ready working on it! :) I love how they all turned out! Fantastic! :) You have a beautiful family!
Lucas asked just now when we get to see Kylie again! :)
Laura! I found your blog! These pictures are so cute, I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you guys! Miss you!
-Michelle
What a beautiful little family :) Love the pictures!
I think my favorite was of Kylie sticking her tongue out! LOL You did a wonderful job :-)
Post a Comment